Thursday, November 14, 2019

Bad news and Good news

God has claimed another Blogger Friend. BTExpress AKA Tony Chliek. His Wife Lori Privet messaged me on Tuesday morning to let me know he had passed away in his sleep. He had been having some difficult times, falling and depressed. Lori and he had separated. He had lost his first wife Barbara to Cancer. And most of us who read his Blog or were friends with him on Facebook knew about him being shot in Vietnam. But he had once a  pond a time been cheerful full of life and tricks and wit. And we all loved him. I didn't get the chance to meet him In fact I had finally got things going my way that this next spring/summer I was going to finally make that trip up to meet him. Sigh. Late again.

So on another note the good news is we finally sold the house in Bloomington,MN and moved most of our things into storage in SD and we now live in a trailer in Florida. Bonita Springs to be exact. We are looking for a home in Naples, Florida. But we are here. Finally. and guess what I am already improving as far as my health goes. Yes it was a struggle to get here but it was well worth it.

So Good bye BTExpress (Tony) see you on the flip side of life.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger