Monday, December 09, 2013

getting old

I guess Im just getting old. I'm tired all the time....never mind that I gotta stay up till midnight Monday through Thursday. Then go to bed only to be woke up around well either 230 am or 330 am to go out and pick up sons girlfriend from work. Then if Im lucky and do get to go back to sleep Im back up again by 630am to get all the kids up for school.


WTH! ALL MY KIDS ARE GROWN AND GONE! PLUS OUR GRANDSON WHOM WE RAISED IS 18 AND CAN GET HIS ASS UP FOR HIS LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL BY HIMSELF(not!!)


now I have 3 other kids to get up and get ready for school. Then open the door for  2 more of our grandkids can come.
I am lucky sorta. Daughter does take the oldest plus 2 others to school. while I make sure the last 3 get off to school.
Then if Im lucky (and most of the time I am) I take a nap once all the kids are off to school.
Now that winter is here though I drive the youngest 3 to school instead of them taking the bus. Here in MN its too damn cold for those little ones to be waiting out there, since they made the bus stop so damn far from home. (well ok its a block away but when our kids were little the bus stopped right in front of our house at the end of the driveway so they could stay inside till it came, so a block away is too damn far!)

I'm just getting old. and one of these days I WILL GO TO FLORIDA TO LIVE!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger