Monday, May 12, 2014

In my opinion about Gay

Ok Michael Sam is gay great! and he was just picked in the NFL draft! Super! BUT.........now here is where I'm sure I'm gonna get a lot of flack.

He kissed his partner on TV.

right? or wrong?


Several are saying he should not have!

MY OPINION:

people please this is my opinion and I have a right to my opinion and the right to voice my opinion with out you all YELLING AT me.

In my opinion if you are gay great. you have a partner great. BUT KEEP YOUR PERSONAL THINGS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

YOU DO NOT SEE ME KISSING MR GAB OUT IN PUBLIC! YOU DO NOT SEE MR GAB GROPING ME OR SEXING ME OUT IN PUBLIC! NOPE THESE THINGS ARE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. SURE WE ARE OF OPPOSIT SEX BUT WE RESPECT EVERYONE ELSE. THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING IN OUR SEX LIFE.
and if and when I kiss Mr Gab in public it is NOT a frenchie it is a quick peck!

SO GAY PEOPLE WHY WOULD YOU SUBJECT US TO YOUR SEXUAL BEHAVIOR?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger