Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Too Fast

So the days have been flying by so fast that I just blink and its either the weekend already or Monday again. One of the good things about that is school will be starting again soon. The bad thing it means we are heading into winter again. I think god made a terrible mistake when he was developing the earth. The four seasons were a good idea, but he made winter way to long and summer way to short. I think that all four seasons should have been the same lenght in time. We have 12 months and 4 seasons so that means each should have been 3 months long each, no more no less. Now I know there are many people who will argue that it is that way. But I have seen winter in Oct and May so Oct to April is 7 months. and then should it start in Oct and run to May well that's just too dang long. I don't know how those folks in Alaska survive, but they really have to like Winter to stay there. I guess you can say the same for the folks in the warmer spots like Calif and Fl. to name a couple, where they have summer all the time. And there is another thing I think our creator did wrong. All of North America should have the same seasons...with the same results. If it snows in MN in should snow in FL. The warmer places should then be just South America. Anyways, school season is apond us and soon I will only have the baby during the day hours.

1 comment:

Ed & Jeanne said...

I met a guy in Aruba (caribbean) and he goes to New Hampshire every winter for snow...he gets sick of their 80 degree weather every day.

Powered By Blogger