Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saying good bye is such sweet sorrow

or something to that effect. Well as you can probably tell I haven't been around much. My readership has fallen off to almost Nil. And as much as I like to talk and write my main reason for starting this blog(well actually the other one) was to blow off steam and to figure out if I had been abused by my dad like my sisters. In part I guess I already knew that answer. But it needed to be in black and white and someone else to comment to know what I already knew deep down and just didn't want to admit to myself.
So for now I'm just going to let the blog go and not write anything. I'm not going to delete it just in case I ever want to come back and start writing again. I will however stop by all the blogger's I read and keep reading. I may or may not comment, but I will still be lurking. If there is a reason for you to talk to me you have my email .....(its on my profile page) or you can come over to face book and find me. So until I pick up here again Farewell to you and keep on keeping on.

2 comments:

BTExpress said...

I'm sorry you had to put up with so much crap, but I hope you know I love you. I'll miss you, but am depending on seeing you here next August.

GrumpyRN said...

Take care of yourself and enjoy your family. Hope to hear from you sometime.

Powered By Blogger