Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Not A lot yet at this end

That's new. Oh wait yes there is I got my hair cut today....AND the big news is ...............DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......................... THEY ARE MOVING OUT THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH! YAY!!! I can't wait to have my house back. (they being our oldest son his girlfriend and her two boys)
I've got  Tonya's two youngest boys over night tonight. She took a last minute job at Pizza Hut working till close. she thought that Shawn who usually comes to take the boys off my hands at a decent hour would be taking them but alas he worked tonight too. So grandma comes to the rescue again. I just had them this past weekend for the whole weekend too. Well Friday night and Saturday night then they went home about 11am on Sunday morning.
I wasn't suppose to even have them at all this past weekend But I opened my big mouth and started a fight with Jeremy's other grandma and the bitch that she is she then said fine you keep him then I never want him again! Well what the hell kind of grandma are you? So ok now I have Jeremy. Then around 4pm on Friday Tonya calls me and says Logan's dad is sick could I drop him off there? I'm like oh hell no Logan is staying with me. There is no reason to take Logan out to his dad's if his dad is sick!  So now I've both boys. REASON: It was Tonya's Birthday on Thursday and she went out to play bingo Friday night and then she "supposedly" went to work at PH Saturday and worked till 3 am Sunday morning so instead of getting boys so late she wanted to just leave them. so ok she did and I said now you owe me big time and I want a weekend off SOON! Yeah and here I am on a Tuesday babysitting again! and you know she is still dropping them off in the morning and I send them off to school and then they come here after school till she gets off work at 4:30pm. Monday through Friday and any day there is no school I have them ALL DAY LONG!
I am counting the days till June. April. maybe even May! I dont know which month it will be Mr Gab can't seem to make up his mind either but one of those months we are leaving.................and baby we aren't looking back

1 comment:

Walker said...

Escape from grammaville and don;t give them the number

Powered By Blogger