Sunday, July 06, 2014

July 4th The good The Bad The Ugly

Hey every body. Sorry I haven't been around much. We have been packing and cleaning this house plus we had to tear our home down in SD so been busy as heck.
But I wanted to update you a little bit.

First off a belated birthday wish to Fellow Blogger Barman whose Birthday was July 1st. Which is also Canada Day.


Then as you may or may not know July 4th is my birthday. I turned 60 this year.

And yeah it was not a birthday to remember.

I had gotten upset with my kids day before my birthday so I text them all and said DON'T BOTHER TO SHOW UP. I didn't even want them to come over for my birthday. And by the end of the day I wish I had stuck to that!


Birthday morning I got to sleep in. Hubby is on vacation so we lazed around till about 11. Then We got up got dressed and both got on our laptops. Well with in 10 mins I was crying all upset. 1st I get a text from youngest son saying I took this day off just so I could be with you yada yada yada. Then I read a post from daughter making me feel even worse for telling them to stay home. So after talking with hubby we say ok we will invite them over but tell them there is no food. Because you see every time these kids get together with us they never bring food or money and we end up buying every thing! So I let them know they can come over but I will have no food. They tell me no problem they will bring food. Ok I will accept that.

So they come over every thing is going good. Then youngest son says mom can you watch the kids for a little so his girlfriend and him can go over to the store and come right back? Ok I agree.
Well his kids are awful. They don't listen they don't mind and even when you spank them all they do is look at you say I hate you then keep right on doing what they just got spanked for. In other words the spanking didn't even faze them. (we yes we spanked hard)

Daughter finally called her brother she ends up hanging up on him. He walks in about 2 mins later and the screaming match starts. And goes and goes and goes. Hubby and I are screaming GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR HOUSE NOW. But they ignored us and kept right on yelling. Finally youngest son went outside he and his family was going to go home. Great! We haven't eaten cake and I was hoping to go to fireworks. Next thing I know daughter is also out side and they are yelling and swearing again. Where all my neighbors can hear. REALLY? WAY TO WREAK MY BIRTHDAY KIDS.
Oh did I say my oldest son didn't even bother to show up? Yeah he stayed home and went fishing. Actually THANK GOD! if he had been here who know what would have happened. He drinks heavily and uses drugs. So I guess I'm glad he stayed away.
About 2 hours later they finally settled down daughter apologized son apologized and we ate cake. We didn't get to go to fire works though. I was still so upset. I just couldn't go. I had cried and cried but these two just kept going. Now the thing is our daughter was right her brother and his girlfriend did nothing to discipline those kids ever and they ran amuck all the time. And they just didn't give a crap. But of course they didn't want to hear it they wanted to call her kids perfect. and when she said his kids were upsetting mom and dad because they left them here they go what about you you leave your kids every single day. They just would not see that they were wrong. Yes she leaves her kids every day I take care of them while she works. She doesnt make enough money for day care, like he does. Plus there are two of them to just her raising her 4 boys. and yes he had 4 kids too. And they both have jobs. So its really unfair. Totally a big night mare. So yeah I don't want to really be reminding of my 60th birthday. They all said they loved me and they were sorry but yeah Im still very hurt.

1 comment:

spashop.com.ua said...

"Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить салоны красоты киева цены , ультразвуковая ванна для инструментов, Косметологический комбайн 12 в 1, Aparat do jonoforezy cena"

Powered By Blogger