Monday, May 07, 2012

38 and counting

Yesterday May 6th Mr.Gab and I celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary. 38 years together all I can say is wow I never thought we could do it. I hoped we could but when you see people all around you getting a divorce its hard to stick it out because when its your friends getting divorced and you all were part of a foursome and now its a three some you have a very uncomfortable feeling because you still have a partner and they dont. But we have hung in fought the fight and celebrated. We just had a quiet dinner at AppleBees. 2 for $20 meal. No desert and no drinks. I didnt want to take a chance with the pills I take so I passed on the drinks. So on to our next 38 more years wish us luck

1 comment:

GrumpyRN said...

Congratulations, know exactly what you mean and how you feel. My wife and I will also celebrate 38 years married on May 25th. All I have to do is find somewhere nice to go for a meal and drinks.

Powered By Blogger