Tuesday, April 02, 2013

How in the hell do these fools

I watch Duck Dynasty once......that's as much stupid as I wanna be!
How in the hell do these fools run a business? I sure in the hell wouldn't buy from them! They claim the show isn't scripted, if that's true these people are really stupid. and I don't even want to think of doing business with them.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND MAYBE THAT'S WHAT YOU GOTTA DO......
YOU GOTTA ACT (or really be that stupid) to run a company and make a million dollars!

I don't know but let me tell you something. If I owned a million dollar company and they put me on TV and I acted that stupid and foolish I'd be afraid people would stop buying from me. I mean really. I wouldn't want to show my face any where in public after acting like that on TV.

So I'm guessing the TV station is paying them big bucks to act that stupid. If that's the case hire me I can be stupid too.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger