Monday, February 25, 2013

REALLY?

I am a real person!
I have real feelings!
I cry!
I Bleed when cut!
I eat I breath air I get dressed most every day.
How dare you treat me like shit
How dare you think you can walk all over me.
I will not stand for it
I will not lay down and take it
I will however tell you this:
(LISTEN VERY CLOSELY)

The next time your in a jam DONT CALL ME! I wont be there
The next time you need money DONT ASK ME! I'll be broke every single time.
Next time you just need a friend or shoulder to lean or cry on DONT LOOK FOR MINE it wont be there!

Yes I am being a bitch I learned from the best wanna know who?  GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was intense. I've had days where I've felt the same way with people that meant a great deal to me. I hope things are looking up for you now (2 days later). Usually takes a couple days to "calm down". At least for me it does. Ever need a outlet I can be that for you. I'm always eager to lend a helping hand, ear, eye. haha. If you need me, I'll be ready to READ YOU LOUD AND CLEAR! (http://readingyouloudandclear.blogspot.com/)

Have a great day!

Powered By Blogger