Friday, August 13, 2010

IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH AND MY SISTER'S BD

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN.....SO IN TRUE GAB FASHION:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SIS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
and many more!

Yep it may be friday the 13th but its also my baby (oops sorry sis I forgot)sister's birthday. so just like any other time I blog about it and I text her and this year I bragged about it on Facebook.

I was trying to remember a little anidote to tell you all about her when she was little to go along with this birthday wish but I really couldn't remember anything new (the mind is going I think).
So I just wanted to say Happy Birthday sis I love you and wish I was closer to spend time with you on your day, but your gonna have to just accept this blog and Facebook and the text as me being your pain in the butt sister letting everyone know it's your birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats fine i don't mind and its ok that you said baby sister.
i am to the point where life is to short to worry about it.
i even say now that i am the baby of the family.
how weird is that one.
so thanks for the birthday wishes.
i know a memory i'll never forget but its about me and diane and you that when you always brought us around in the back field with the tractor(riding lawn mower) and the cart dad made us.

GAB said...

Yeah I remember doing that but how about this one? Do you remember when Jerry B's family had a MS carnival? I drove the tractor and the cart around their yard and the field for money. The money was collected from the kids and I gave rides to them. We made quite a bit of money for the Jerry Lewis telathon

Anonymous said...

that one i don't remember i just remember all the rides in the field.
i also remember the time diane got hit in the eye with a baseball.
i also remember the times when b.can't think of how to spell the last name how they always had the skating rink in their back yard.and haunted house in their shed for halloween.

Powered By Blogger