Thursday, March 01, 2012

Life

Sorry I haven't been around Much.....This cold has really taken it's toll. Worst part is grandkids wanna give grandma a kiss when they leave and I say on the cheek only. Although most of them have this cold too......I just dont want to keep giving it over and over when we do start feeling better. Now I am actually better than I had been But the coughing and runny nose is still here. I just dont cough as often and its not always cough till I choke. So in away it is better.

Good Bye Davy Jones of the Monkees.


So sad to learn of Davy Jones passing. He was only 66! that is only 6 yrs older than Mr. Gab which is scary.
I had a crush of Davy Jones. I listened more to the Monkees than the Beetles. In fact I don't even remember hearing the beetles till after Mr Gab and I was married... So that made me 19/20. But Davy Jones mmmmmmm Yeah Day Dream Believer that was me all over. Last Train to Clarksville.

I just have been listening to You Tube all day yesterday after I learned of his passing. Sigh

No comments:

Powered By Blogger