Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WHEN DO WE START?

We have talked and talked of starting the next part of our journey in life. Lets face it Mr Gab and I aren't getting any younger. And this week we learned that one of his fellow classmates passed away. Which to me gave me more reason to push this next journey faster. OH OH OH but daughter still wants us to help her. BUT DAMMIT all we have helped her probably more than we should have. LOL the things Ive been telling Mr Gab we should do. Oh if only we had the money to just do it. Remember that saying JUST DO IT?
Here is one of the just do it we would do should we have no issues with moneyhttp://www.mhsrv.com/2010-tiffin-allegro-bus-bath-12-w4-slides-used-rv-for-sale-used-diesel-pusher-tx-i595450.
I would get this one because it has a bath and 1/2 in it. For those times when Mr Gab has to go and so do I. Then I do not have to yell "get out I gotta go"!
One of the other things I was thinking was getting one of these:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Gold-Wing-1989-HONDA-goldwing-TRIKE-TRAILER-COMBO-very-very-nice-/150861254181?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item2320080e25#ht_1791wt_1099.

Yeah if my back could handle it!!!!!

Then I was thinking of doing this:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Concession-Trailer-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-/280924514012?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416867e6dc

Yeah go to fairs and flea markets and sell some of our junk and then sell them some thing to drink/eat all at the same time.

Now this one could be interesting to do. Find one of these concession stands and go to flea markets and sell all the junk we've collected over the 38 yrs weve been married then sell them some Ice cold drinks and maybe home made sloppy joes! Yeah now that is something I could do. And make money doing it. My recipe for Sloppy joes could make about 20 to 30 and sell them at oh what 2.50  a piece? or more? yeah I could make money. and when you have them in a slow cooker to keep warm well there ya go you dont need much room and if you made some ahead and freeze it then bring it with and that thaws while you sell first batch you have more to just keep going........Yeah  yeah I think that is something I could do. BUT the thing is to get started. I gotta push Mr Gab a little harder and Oh figure out where the money is gonna come from to start this little adventure.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger