Saturday, August 30, 2008

Whose Butt is that?


My grandson happened to look out the window and see the white squirrel's butt sticking out of our tree. So I told him grab the camera and take a picture. He took this and its a very good one! (click on it to see it better)The hole was started by our oldest son cutting it off but not sealing it. Next thing you know we have woodpeckers pecking away at it. Soon we had squirrels in it. I thought they might be using it for their nest but when Mr Gab checked it was still just an empty hole. But right above him high in the branches he saw their nest! I'm still trying to get a picture of the all black squirrel.

2 comments:

Walker said...

I have never seen an albino squirrel before.
We have grey red and black ones and some flying squirels but never seen a white one before

barman said...

I have only seen regular squirrels and you have the checkers team. How fun is that.

Powered By Blogger