Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OH GOD ITS TRUE!

I was reading the other blogs that I have in my left side bar, when I came back to my home page and looked and I do mean looked at my picture of Mr Gab and myself. Its true what they say. The longer your married the more you look like each other. And by looking at that picture we do look like each other. Is that good or bad? It's almost like looking at (omg choke....)my brother. I love my brother don't get me wrong but I don't want to be married to him!
The thoughts that are going through my mind right now are not the stuff I want to be thinking, especially with my brother. Does this mean I need a new husband or brother? LMBO. Actually I think I'll keep them both. You know the saying I finally got him trained right why would I want to start over? Well that applys here too. 35 years and Ive got him just the way I want him. And as for my brother...........dont want to change him either.

1 comment:

Walker said...

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger