Thursday, October 03, 2013

Learning to do my nails and having some fun

I have never been able to do my own nails. I have always been a nail bitter. And when I started taking meds that made my nails real brittle I started to go to a nail salon and had "fake" nails put on so that I could have very nice nails.
Then I changed some of my meds and to save money decided to do my own nails. Well I AM A CLUTZ! I have arthritis to start off with so my hands don't always work. they shake and don't go the way I want them to so lots of times I make a hugh mess. But I kept trying.
Today is one of my best days at trying.


So here is the final results of today's try. and here is what I used.
1) Opi Base coat
2)Orly Plum Delicious
3) Nicole Gone Wishin'
4)Avon Urban Splatter
5) Opi Rapi Dry Top Coat
And yes it took me a little while to do it all because I waited just a extra little bit in between each one to make sure each coat was dry because of my shaking hands. Any extra mess around the edges I used a q-tip and some nail polish remover to clean up with and here is the end results! I also have to thank Jenny Johnson for the few nails tips that she gave me they have helped alot. I have just a couple more things to get down pat and I think I will soon start trying my hand at designs on my nails. I know one thing it saves a lot of money. I had most of the polish already With the exception of Avon's Urban Splatter which my daughter just bought me! Either way I think I've done a great job!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger