Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Movie time

So tonight grand kids wanted to stay when they got home from school to watch the new Monsters University. So I made arraignments with daughter to let the boys stay so we can watch it. SO when they got home after getting sandwiches and drinks getting set down some where to watch the movie we got started.
Well I tell you this move was very good as most kids movies are BUT when you are thinking its going one way its not its going in complete opposite. And of course when the movie was over the first thing was "Lets watch it again" I had to say sorry baby but maybe we can this weekend.
I think this is gonna be one of those lets watch it 100 times over and over and over again, and not be tired of watching it. Good thing I like Disney movies

No comments:

Powered By Blogger