Saturday, November 03, 2007

SAT PHOTO HUNT- CLASSIC

Here is a pic of my 1954 Packard Clipper. It's a classic. It needs some work but I love owning it. My dad used to drive nothing but Packards until he traded our last one on a Studabaker. He bought the Studabaker because it had air conditioning. We drove the Studabaker for about a year then dad parked it and went out and bought a van. That van was what I learned to drive on took my test in (passed the second time)and dated Mr gab in.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice!

Manny said...

So you and Mr. Gab started out in a van? LOL just teasing.

Nice picture. They sure don't make them like they used to.

SignGurl said...

Cool car!

Manny said...

Knock Knock Knock...

Patriot said...

New giveaway at my site this week - come check it out! Thanks!

GAB said...

Manny...Who's there? lol

Mary said...

Wow! That classic car is a beauty. Thanks for sharing.

barman said...

That is an awesome car. One of these days I would so love to own a red 57 Chevy. Now that would be my idea of a classic.

Walker said...

Those old cars had character didn't they.
My father's first car was a 65 baby blue Pontiac Parrisian, beautiful car that he gave away because he wanted something new.
To bad I would love to have it now.

Powered By Blogger