Saturday, November 10, 2012

He's 17!

TODAY IS GRANDSON T.J.'S 17TH BIRTHDAY



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR T.J.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!
and many more!



OMG I can't hardly believe that TJ is 17! Old enough to drive .......YIKES!
if you could have seen him on his Big wheel when he was 3 lol hell on wheels was that one......just like a stunt man! and then when he was big enough for a bike......geeze the same hell on wheels! yup yup yup he was one fast moving little guy. I really hope he doesn't do that when he finally gets that lisence! aww I don't think he will as I do believe as he got older he got wiser.

Its fun to think back of the days when he was just a little guy. and its a shock to see him as big as he is now.
OH he got one of his wishes from back when he was 3.

He came to me one day and said "grandma I want to be as big as grandpa when I get older"
and I told him " Well you just got to wait and see"

Today he's at least 2 inches taller than grandpa but weighs about the same. So yep I guess that wish came true.

I told him way back when he was 3 that no matter how old he got I was always gonna call him baby so he better get used to it. I try to do it only here around the house but he's always gonna be baby to me and thats my right as a grandma to call him that!!!

So Baby Happy 17th Birthday. Love you lots.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
grandma!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger