Sunday, November 04, 2012

I love but Hate

I love the fact that we are turning back the clock an hour.....it means an extra hour of sleep in the morning.
Well maybe!
I also hate the fact that we turn back our clocks an hour......
our cats are on old time....so come 6:30 they want to be fed.....they don't care that we set the clocks back an hour because their clocks say its time to eat! And to bad if you wanna sleep that extra hour they want food. I turned away from them put my face to that wall covered my head with the blanket. Only to have them jump on my side which by the way hurts. Then of course my face is showing so they get into it up close and personal and meow at me. By this time all I want to do is fed them to get them to leave me alone.
Go back to bed you say Yeah that never happens!
its like once Im up Im up! Maybe later I can take a nap and yes some times I do.
Then comes the afternoon. Now I try to make them wait as long as possible but as soon as the youngest grand kids get home from school at 3:15 they want to be fed PERIOD! Pumpkin will start standing on my laptop Lucky will get on my chest. So I will ask one of the grands to feed them. Funny thing The time from 6:30 am to 3:15 pm is not that  long of period of time....but from 3:15 pm to 6:30 am is a really long time. But the cats can wait that length of time. IT MAKES NO SENSE! these cats are crazy!

So here we are at Sunday already school is tomorrow which means I gotta get up early again and I still didn't get to sleep in. I'm really thinking of putting the cats in kennels at night! Last time I did that they cried till I let them out!


I've been putting stuff on Craigslist to sell.....I've put stuff on E-Bay. You know that name up there on the right hand side. I used to have it to go right to my page on E-Bay but since all the changes are happening here I some how lost it and can't figure out how I did it LOL

I think I have decided to sell it all. Period! Only thing I'm thinking of keeping is a couple of clocks and 1 set of salt and pepper shakers the first set my mom ever gave me.
That should be enough.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger