Friday, October 19, 2007

Baby




Ok here is my last saturdays photo hunt for smelly.
A pic of our pet skunk baby.
My mom wanted a skunk for a pet and after searching the paper each weekend we got our new pet.

Skunks are somewheat like cats, they are very clean. You can train them to use a litter box. They love to eat grubs and that was one of my jobs in the summer time to go out and find grubs for baby.
Hope you enjoy the pic.

I havent been here for awhile as two things have been happening. I have caught a major cold. And the new meds are really doing a number on me. I either fall asleep alot or I get the runs. I dont mind the falling to sleep.But I hope soon my system gets used to the meds so I dont! Anyways our washer stopped working last night so we had to go get one. We looked on Craigslist and found a free one and so far it seems to work ok. (XXXXX <------fingers crossed) So thats all thats new with me. Hope your all having a good week.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger