Tuesday, February 14, 2012

dreams

LOL I've got a short one this morning another quickie


OMG you should never leave the door open because any one or thing can walk right in. I was "spring cleaning" and opened all the windows and doors to air out the house and dust it out you know do carpets and such. and then I closed it all up only to realise there were geese every where in my house. And I couldn't get any of them to leave because they were all sitting on nests. So every time I walked close to them they would honk and hiss protecting their eggs. Soon all eggs hatched and I was able to open the door and get them all to march outside. man what a dream that was.


1 comment:

Walker said...

If i leave the doors and windows open in my house i won't have to worry about geese just why all my stuff is flying south in the "V" formation

Powered By Blogger