Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thank god for the internet I guess?

Yesterday I was cruising , watching the feeds go by......some times I click on something to help a friend sometimes I just read what they posted...............................Then it happened................I seen a feed, started to read when it disappeared..............What I screamed at my computer NO WAIT.........but it was too late it was gone and I had only a glimpse of what looked like some bad news from our family up north. So I did the next best thing I started to see if any family members were on. I found one and I asked him if he had heard anything from up north. (his parents and sister live up there) He said no and he had talked to his dad just that morning.

SO I started checking my friends list to find family members Im friends with and then go to their page to see if I could find what I thought I had read. I finally found the family member who had posted then left a message. Nothing......so I looked again and seen they had used their cell phone to post it so I quick put message on facebook in the comment area. Now I got an answer................

It seems that hubby's brother-in-law had died. What I've learned so far is that he had had heart surgery went home and they found him dead. Thats it. So we are now waiting for the rest of the information...............................

BUT...................................I do not think we will be attending his furneral!!!!! WHY? Because he abused his wife(hubby's sister) and because of him his daughter committed sucide. So no I dont believe we will be there......But we would like the rest of the details.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger