Friday, February 03, 2012

UGH I HATE PACKING

Do you know that when you have lived in one place for many years that you tend to collect to much stuff? And do you know that when you are getting ready to move you have to go through said stuff and decide what you want to take with and what you want to get rid off that it can be an hair pulling event? the rule here is if you haven't used it in the last 5 years toss it. BUT BUT BUT I really really want to keep some of the stuff and the reason I haven't used it in the last 5 years is because I don't have room to display it. So we have a struggle each and every time I come across something that I bought for when we move into our new home and I put it away till we do move and yes some of the stuff I bought over 5 years ago. We've been talking of moving for the last 10 years or so. we did move in 1999 to South Dakota but it was a small house and we didn't take everything from this house. Our daughter was living here in this house so knew that we could leave some of the stuff here till we either built a house at the farm or built a new house in town. But before we could do anything dad got sick and we moved back here to take care of him. So now I gotta go through every thing here because this time when we move we are moving moving!!! So on I go to go through stuff pack this toss that. UGH I hate this! I've told Mr. Gab that we should just toss it all and start over. He says put it on Ebay. I've put some on Ebay but a lot of it didn't sell Sooooooo................what to do? Now hubby wants to have a garage sale BUT OMG HAVE YOU SEEN HIS GARAGE? it has more stuff than the house does. waaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger